Modified on 24 January 2022
The coinclash.games website is owned and operated by BVB Marketing Consultants Limited (company registration 103390) ("Us” & “We"), a company registered in Gibraltar. Our offices are located at Suite 4, 2nd Floor, West Wing, Montarik House 3 Bedlam Court, Gibraltar. See below for more details:
BVB Marketing Consultants Ltd.
Suite 4, 2nd Floor West Wing,
Montarik House 3 Bedlam Court Gibraltar, GX11 1AA
Company registration number: 103390
Tel .: (+44) 203 286 0332
Email: [email protected]
These general terms and conditions apply to users of this coinclash.games website. By using this website and the software platform, you represent that you understand and accept these conditions.
1. By accessing our games, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
2. If you do not agree to the provisions of these general terms and conditions, do not attempt to use or continue to use any of the services or the website.
3. We reserve the right to change, update and modify these terms and conditions. Be sure to check back regularly on the Terms and Conditions tab for changes that can be made from time to time.
4. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to seek such changes, updates, and / or modifications. We will do our best to notify you of important updates and changes.
5. The information, materials and data provided on our website and on all software and service platforms that belong to us are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only.
6. With the exception of these terms and conditions, you may not in any way or in any way adapt, copy, modify, reproduce, store, distribute, display, publicly perform, publish, transmit, sell, rent, lease or license, without our consent. prior in writing.
7. As a condition of your use of the Services and this website, you warrant and agree not to use or access the website or its services / software for any purpose that is illegal or contrary to any law applicable to you or prohibited by and prohibited. Violate the general terms and conditions.
8. You guarantee, accept and undertake as a condition of use of the Services:
9. You acknowledge that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between any result displayed on the Site/App and our server, the result displayed on the server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the ultimate authority to determine the terms and circumstances.
10. You consent to us or a payment processing company processing all financial account transactions on our behalf ("Payment Processor"). You hereby agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold payments if the Payment Processor has reason to believe or suspect that it is engaging in or has committed fraudulent, collusive, illegal, or inappropriate activity on our website or any other another way. Websites that the payment processor may operate.
11. You agree that you are solely responsible for the provision and maintenance of all computer devices, telecommunications networks and Internet access services that you need to access the website. We are in no way liable for losses you suffer as a result of the Internet or a telecommunications service provider that you have contracted to access the software platform or website.
12. You agree that you will be kicked out of the game if at any time during the game your browser loses connection with our servers. This could include losing your Internet connection, changing the page in the browser, and closing the browser window or tab.
13. You warrant that all information that you have provided or provided when registering for the use of the services is correct and that you will continue to update this information in the event of changes.
14. You guarantee that the debit / credit card details you provided to your account when you purchased the Coin Clash Games virtual currency are yours and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
15. You warrant that you have not previously had an account that has been blocked or terminated by us.
17. It is also your sole responsibility to ensure that the laws that apply to you do not prevent you from using and accessing the website / service and the information contained therein.
18. We may require additional proof of identification and age verification from you to review your membership application (such as a photo of a valid ID or driver's license), to verify that you are of legal age and to meet the requirements against money laundering. If you do not provide the proper documentation, we have the right to freeze your account. If the information you originally provided changes, you will immediately notify us of the change. To confirm your name and address, we reserve the right to confirm your name and address by mail or with available verification services. We may conduct additional security reviews on any information you provide. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that we can rely on the results of viewing, accessing, using, processing, and storing any identification verification or verification that may be performed against you.
19. We reserve the right to block your account without reference to you or without giving a reason.
20. You are only allowed to open one account. If we discover that you have more than one account with us, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate all accounts and retain earnings. All players must adhere to this simple rule of one account per player.
21. Any account is considered inactive if there is no activity recorded on the account for one hundred and twenty (120) days. We reserve the right to charge a monthly administration fee of up to twenty percent (20%) on the balance of an inactive account without prior notice and until the account becomes active or runs out of funds.
22. You are responsible for all activities and transactions that occur on your account, whether you have authorized the use of your account or not.
23. Once the payment has been sent to your Coin Clash Games account, the payment cannot be canceled, revoked or changed. Once the deposit from your account has been used to play a Coin Clash Games game/app, that transaction cannot be canceled, or changed.
24. The only exception to nonrefundable rule of money on you account is if you have not used any of your deposit, have not played any games and wish to cancel your account in 15 days after creating it, we will issue a refund and an administrative fee may apply.
25. You hereby acknowledge and accept that the services and software made available to you for remote use on the website through your device are part of the services and are owned by us and have not been adapted, copied, modified, reproduce, store, distribute, display, publicly perform, transmit, include in a cable program, publish, transmit, sell, rent, lease or license the Service to any other person, website, online service or bulletin board, or on any other medium and / or device.
26. You are not permitted to translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works, or otherwise modify the Coin Clash Games application software/app/webpage.
27. You are not allowed to bypass the security system or affect the services or the website in any way or make changes to the software and / or functions or components.
28. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, the license granted under this Agreement will automatically be revoked and you should stop using the Coin Clash Games application / services.
29. The questionnaire application is provided "as is", without express or implied warranties, conditions, promises or representations, legal or otherwise. The author is responsible for complying with all applicable laws.
30. We will make all reasonable efforts to secure the connection between you and our servers and thus reduce the risk of tampering attempts by third parties. They will not enter, access or attempt to enter, access or circumvent our security. If we suspect that you have attempted or are attempting to breach our security or software, access it, or circumvent it in any other way, we have the right to terminate your access to our website and services with immediate effect and / or Your account has been blocked and we we reserve the right to notify the relevant authorities.
31. You are fully responsible for paying all funds owed to us. In connection with any payment you make, you agree that you will not make or initiate any chargeback and / or decline or cancel such payment, and that you will refund to us any chargebacks, denials, or cancellations of any payments you make and any losses. and the costs we incur as a result. We may, at our sole discretion, stop providing services or payments to certain users or users who pay with certain credit or debit cards.
32. When you play a game, the amount of deposit you used will be deducted from your account.
33. We reserve the right to issue promotional bonus funds to players for free. Promotional funds like promotional winnings on free tournaments, promotional free funds received when account is topped up and any other free promotional money can not be withdrawn. Only winnings can be withdrawn.
34. From time to time we will present promotional offers. We reserve the right to withhold withdrawals or even close the accounts of anyone who uses these promotional offers for illegal profit. We reserve the right to remove promotional funds from the account if not used in 6 months.
35. The payment of taxes, fees, duties or charges that are applicable according to applicable law are your own responsibility. You agree to indemnify us in full for any claim made against us in connection with any tax, duty, fee or charge on your winnings.
36. Your winnings will be credited to your account. You will need to provide a copy of a valid photo ID to withdraw your winnings. Only winnings can be withdrawn, not deposits and not promotional money.
37. Withdrawals are sent by bank transfer, to verified crypto wallet, by PayPal transfer or using the same credit card that was used to fund the account. In exceptional cases, alternate arrangements for withdrawals can be made. To the extent necessary to comply with local laws and regulations and to ensure the safety of both parties, we reserve the right to release a player's winnings in accordance with the most appropriate payment method at our discretion.
38. There is a 10% administrative fee for any withdrawal and minimum withdrawal amount is $10. All relevant bank charges will be deducted from the deductible amount. Withdrawals will take up to two (2) business days to be approved and processed up to three (3) business days after our approval. In reality, receiving funds may take longer depending on the bank or payment processor. Only withdrawals from accounts that have been verified and for which we have all the required KYC information and documentation will be accepted.
39. In the event of any system or communication failure related to account accounting or any other element of the Service, we will not be liable to you for such failure and we reserve the right to nullify any game affected by such failure, failure or failure and damage the necessary. Take action to correct any errors.
40. In no event will we be liable for any damage, loss, or expense, including malfunction or damage to your equipment or data, in connection with your access, use, or participation in the Services, websites, software, and information. In no event will we be liable for any deterioration in the quality or speed of the game due to internet connections or internet speed or problems with your devices.
41. In no event will we, our affiliates, partners, officers, employees and agents be liable for any damages, losses or costs, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential or special damages or economic losses arising out of or in connection with your access or use of the services, websites, software and information.
42. If you have any dispute regarding the outcome of a game, game or event in relation to the outcome, decisions and treatment applied by the system, technical or other failures, etc., you should send us your complaint in writing by email within fourteen (14) days from the date of the result of any game or event. Our decision, provided we act sensibly, is final.
43. In addition to other rights available to us under this Agreement, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to void any winnings and forfeit any remaining deposit in your account, to terminate the Agreement and / or suspend the provision of the Services / deactivate your account if we have reason to believe or determine one of the following reasons:
44. If the provision of the services is suspended and / or your account is deactivated in accordance with this terms and conditions, the provision of the services will only be restored and / or your account will be reactivated after the necessary correction (if this can be corrected) you have taken action and these Correction has been checked to our complete satisfaction.
45. We reserve the right at our sole discretion:
46. You can close your account at any time using the "Close account" function in the "My Account" section of the website. When you close the account, the remaining balance in that account and the winnings in your in-game wallet be forfeited. To play again, you will need to open a new account and deposit funds again.
47. All cash prize games on Coin Clash Games are played with deposit in in-game wallet, unless they are sponsored events played for free.
48. You acknowledge that deposit in in-game wallet cannot be returned, exchanged or withdrawn and therefore lose any right of withdrawal from the purchase contract, except in the case as stated in 24. of this terms.
49. Any form of racism, bullying, homophobia, hate speech, trolling, swearing, or any other form of abuse or antisocial behavior will not be tolerated during live chat sessions. Any such behavior is not taken lightly and may result in the Coin Clash Games legal team taking serious action. The degree of such action is at the sole and absolute discretion of Coin Clash Games.
50. We reserve the right to seek all legal and equitable remedies in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to deny or restrict access to the Services, the websites and the information to a particular person or person. You access the services, websites and information from a specific Internet address or through other devices at any time and at your own discretion, without giving a reason.
51. If we comply with an obligation of these general terms and conditions due to the occurrence of events of any kind that are outside our Kcontrol, failure or delay, including, but not limited to: force majeure, changes in any applicable law or regulation, act or inaction by government, civil or military authorities, court orders, acts of terrorism, lightning or fires, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action, Floods, droughts, wars, riots, theft, transmission or system failures, failures or interruptions in the provision of telecommunications or broadband services, failure or lack of power supplies or equipment, inclement weather, earthquakes and natural disasters constitute such failure or such. The delay does not constitute a breach of these terms and conditions. You agree to take all necessary measures to minimize the consequences of such cause.
52. In the event that any competent authority determines that any or part of the terms and conditions are invalid, illegal or, to any extent, unenforceable, those terms, conditions or terms will be separated from the rest of the terms to that extent. Terms and conditions that will continue to apply and enforceable to the extent permitted by law.
53. These terms and conditions are governed by the law of Gibraltar.
54. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gibraltar.